As COVID-19 continues to be a part of our daily lives, it is critical that we all do our part to keep each other safe. As an organization, our people are the most valuable part of our business. We are committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of our employees.
Our COVID-19 Safety Commitment to Our Employees
ResultsCX’s COVID-19 safety initiatives include the following measures:
- We limit site capacity in all site operation areas, training rooms and workplace areas to ensure social distancing.
- We provide daily sanitation supplies for our employees to clean their workstations.
- We provide and inspect filled soap dispensers and hand sanitizer stations around the facility.
- Our onsite cleaning vendor performs electrostatic spraying each business day using the same equipment many hospitals use to disinfect surgical rooms. The cleaning solution is recognized by the CDC as an effective agent to kill COVID-19.
- We require all employees to wear face coverings each day while onsite.
- We perform COVID-19 facility audits to ensure each location complies with our standards and protocols.
- We have installed portable HEPA air filtration in high traffic areas to ionize air particles for additional sanitization.
- Our site cleaning vendors frequently disinfect all high-touch areas each business day.
- In the event we have a confirmed COVID-19 case onsite, we notify employees as soon as practical.