In this role you will:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate forecasts, capacity plans, and schedule plans
- Ensure that forecasts, capacity plans, and schedules are generated in a timely and precise fashion
- Offer strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels
- Provide consultation to Operations/Account Management on staffing and volumes utilizing staffing models for new or adjusted forecasted assumptions
- Work with Operations to develop processes for shift types, vacations, and other schedule exceptions strategies that maintain the employee needs/Client requirements balance
- Recommend roles and responsibilities with Operations to provide the best opportunity for meeting client and internal measures and expectations
- Coordinate with other departments (i.e. HR, SBU, Operations, etc.) to identify hiring strategies and required tour groups for new programs and attrition replacements
- Manage the implementation of new programs from a Forecast, Capacity Planning, and Scheduling perspective
- Support an environment that encourages co-workers to exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure that all reference materials are up to date
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in daily and weekly meetings among key stakeholders
- Lead weekly and monthly conference calls with AEs and RODs to communicate and recommend staffing changes and scheduling scenarios
- Partner closely with Local Real Time Support resources
- Recommend and support benchmarking using metrics, industry standards and original concepts
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years previous Contact Center WFM experience
- High proficiency with computers, Excellent knowledge and use of word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems
- Experience in with WFM Tools; IEX, eWFM, CMS, Avaya, Geotel, etc.
- Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability multi-task in a professional & courteous manner
- Superb Listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to provided on-call s support, and work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work various shifts, including holidays in a 24x7 operating environment
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!Company Overview
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The WFM Resource Planning Analyst provides vision and leadership to the Results organization in workforce management areas such as: Forecasting, Scheduling, and Analysis. The WFM Resource Planning Analyst will support processes to maximize work flow while minimizing causes of client and customer dissatisfaction.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!