The Workforce Management Central Services Center Supervisor provides strategic direction and leadership to the Results WCSC in the areas of Real Time Monitoring, Call in Process, Roster Management, Password Reset Processes, Intraday Attendance Updates, WFM Tools Exception Coding, and other WFM process-oriented functions.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Motivate, inspire and lead WCSC specialists
- Identify future Workforce Management leaders and develop the bench strength
- Identify and utilize employee strengths, while developing areas of opportunity.
- Develop strong relationships with internal WFM and external customers
- Collaborate, gain agreement, and communicate multiple competing priorities
- Consistently address performance or disciplinary concerns according to company policy
- Have regular team meetings and organize team engagement/team building activities
- Quality control team deliverables observing the highest level of accuracy within agreed upon timelines
- Oversee processes and consistently implement continues improvement strategies in every aspect of the function, provides customer service, technology, and professional development to the team.
- Create and implements strategies to improve productivity within the WCSC team while keeping morale high and costs at the minimum.
- Track and report WFM metrics such as attendance, AUX usage, other call metrics
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of roster management processes
- Facilitate timely processing of password resets and other process specific functions assigned
- Manage intraday call outs and other aux abuses
- Ensure quick resolution in resolving customer complaints and escalated issues related to team
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in daily and weekly meetings among key stakeholders
- Develop benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts
- Configure data gathering systems, designs and develops new templates that aims to provide value add and or further optimize resources.
- Develop an engaged culture that is passionate about Workforce Management
- Develop and inspire a team
- 1+year in leadership experience
- 1+ year Contact Center Workforce Management experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environment
- Multi-task in a professional & courteous manner
- Enjoy fast pace and challenging/target driven environments
- Identify and communicate process recommendations
- Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Work various shifts, over time and holidays in a 24x7 operating environment
- Demonstrate high compliance to policy and procedure, yet adaptable, striving for the highest standards, and continually improving process
- At least 2 years college education &/or 2 years Call Center Experience.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and Software experience required.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.