The Workforce Management Central Services/WF Reporting Specialist provides services in the areas of attendance reporting, roster management, Data maintenance, WFM Tools Reporting, and other WFM process-oriented functions.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Track and report WFM metrics such as attendance, AUX usage, other call metrics
- Ensure quick resolution in resolving customer complaints and escalated issues related
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assigned tasks
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in daily and or weekly meetings among key stakeholders
- Configure data gathering systems, designs and develops new templates that aims to provide value add and or further optimize resources.
- Further design, standardize, and implement processes on reporting, WFM tools management, and methodologies to further streamline processes
- Be responsible for one or more accounts in a WCS capacity and or as assigned by WFM management
- Work with DBA, Dev Development team to ensure we are gathering data from multiple sytems for ingestion
- Passion about Workforce Management, reporting and quality
- The ability to develop as an individual and a strong team player
- At least 6 months previous Contact Center experience.
- At least 1-year experience with advance excel reporting tools
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of inbound contact center environment
- The ability to identify and communicate process recommendations
- Strong technical documentation, and continues improvement mindset
- Proficiency on computers, excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and Software experience required
- Ability to stay on task and deliver with tight deadlines
- Preferred skilled in Advance Excel with Formulas, Macro, VBA scripting and pivot tables
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.