The Workforce Management Analyst provides services in the areas of real time monitoring, call in process, attendance reporting, roster management, password reset processes, WFM tools exception coding, and other WFM process-oriented functions.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Track and report WFM metrics such as attendance, AUX usage, other call metrics
- Ensure quick resolution in resolving customer complaints and escalated issues related
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assigned tasks
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in daily and or weekly meetings among key stakeholders
- Configure data gathering systems, designs and develops new templates that aims to provide value add and or further optimize resources.
- Further design, standardize, and implement processes on reporting, WFM tools management, and methodologies to further streamline processes
- Handle and be responsible one or more accounts in a WCS capacity and or as assigned by WFM management
Why join our Results CX team?
- Passion about Workforce Management
- The ability to develop as an individual and a strong team player
- At least 6 months previous Contact Center experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of inbound contact center environment
- The ability to identify and communicate process recommendations
- Strong technical documentation, and continues improvement mindset
- Proficiency on computers, excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and Software experience required.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.