VP, Global Training
The Vice President, Global Training is an executive position that oversees the global training and quality assurance functions at ResultsCX. This position will develop and manage all training and quality assurance standards as well as training delivery across all regions and clients. Partners with Relationship Management & Site Operations to develop, document and execute on short-term and long-term training delivery plans for training resources (training workforce) to ensure required training is executed according to client and business timelines,. Develops and executes Quality Assurance programs that meet client requirements.In this role you will:
Manage and develop a team of global professional training resources responsible for ensuring high quality regional/Site Training, Account Training, and proven instructional design and quality-based learning delivery. Manage instructional design and Quality Assurance resources.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Ensure all training needs are consistently met across the various customers we support across the enterprise
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on training effectiveness by examining agent performance, recommending changes to existing training program content (as measured by improved class throughput, learner engagement, trainer development, and performance in production.) Implement best-in-class nesting methodologies for learners transitioning from classroom training to call production
- Assess the strengths and areas for improvement of the global training staff for all accounts. Recommend, develop and implement performance management processes to drive account performance via throughput and learner performance metrics
- Implement a plan to ensure that the instructors become a team of high performing professionals with the ability to meet and exceed expectations of our clients. This includes class graduation rates, post-training retention, and production performance
- Establish value-add, consistent, and standardized reporting processes to key stakeholders and clients
- Communicate to program executives and stakeholders key strategic initiatives through regular and timely updates that inform results. This role supports ResultsCX business development initiatives as needed, and as such, the VP of Training will be both client facing and executive facing for program onboarding and business reviews
- Transform learning solutions, including best-practice methodologies for driving performance and retention, championing instructor development programs, new learning technologies, and performance-based learning
- Build solid partnership with ResultsCX workforce management to plan and coordinate training staff for global account training ramps, upskilling, and other global account training needs
- Ensure consistency in the delivery and application of training standards across the business and oversees the planning, prioritization, and development of new training programs and initiatives, ensuring that these programs and initiatives are consistent with the business overall strategies, objectives, and needs
- Training value-adds that position Results for revenue growth. Owns the creation and deployment of supported training and communications
- Identify and develop high potential leaders within the organization. Advocate for brand authenticity in the marketplace including compliance and security, reinforces the CX360 operating model and Leading The Results Way culture
- Drive standardization and best practices for nesting and performance-based training. Ensure call data and defect drivers are focused on in the nesting environment and drives strong connection and accountability across classroom & nesting
- Stay current on the latest instructional technologies through the establishment of personal networks, attendance of workshops, reviewing of professional publications, and participation in professional industry associations
- Collaborate with other departmental directors in defining strategies and ensuring their alignment to meet client targets and goals. Liaises with various other departmental heads and managers ensuring proper execution of ongoing departmental training programs to achieve the desired results and ultimately improve the overall performance of the business
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
- Provide oversight and management of all Quality Assurance activities. Manages global team supporting Quality Assurance
Why join ResultsCX?
- BS in Education, Human Resources, Business, or any other related field; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years in a progressive management and Training leadership position within the BPO/Contact Center industry
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing large Training organizations spanning multiple sites and regions.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and application of Adult Learning Principles, Blooms Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick Levels of Training Evaluation, and Instructional Methodologies.
- Outstanding consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing).
- Demonstrated experience in Instructional Systems Design processes (e.g. ADDIE)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Advanced user of Microsoft Office programs especially Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to lead teams and measure performance. Creatively use resources and adjust rapidly changing client requirement and content.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Works independently with minimal supervision, always fostering and role modeling a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to travel up to 30% domestically and Internationally, as required.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.