Vice President - Global Talent Acquisition
The Vice President Global Talent Acquisition is responsible for developing, leading and implementing world class talent acquisition strategies that support the organizations business goals and objectives. This position works with Senior Leadership to align programs, and processes to support our vision of being the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
You will partner with leaders across the organization to implement strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions and champion the candidate experience, continuously improve the candidate journey from prospect to hire, including but not limited to application experience, funnel development, candidate communications, and process automation.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results, and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Partner with Leadership to identify talent forecasting, trends, and individualized attraction and placement strategies
- Direct the design implementation and optimization of global talent acquisition tools, processes, applicant tracking systems, and data to continuously improve the speed and ease of the recruitment process.
- Strategically balance and prioritize Talent Acquisition resources to meet constantly evolving business needs
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies and procedures, and ensure there is a consistent, positive candidate experience
- Work collaboratively with HR Leaders, Executive Leaders, Operations Leaders to continue to evolve the roadmap for talent acquisition across the global organization, ensuring alignment with the Results Way.
- Utilize a deep understanding of reporting and analytics to help shape sourcing strategies and measure sourcing team with specific metrics and ensure compliance with KPIs
- Analyze ROI on each sourcing strategy to ensure effectiveness
- Monitor and manage all team activity on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate utilization of workloads across the team.
- Continuously improve the talent acquisition process across the organization to meet hiring objectives
About The Results Companies:
- 10 plus years of hands-on high-volume recruiting, which includes managerial experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior senior level management and strategy experience in the talent acquisition with a focus top of the funnel sourcing
- Ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources and predict trends.
- Business specific acumen - knowledge of the organization's business model, operations, financial goals and competitive position
- Strong understanding of talent sourcing techniques and knowledge of current technology
- Leadership skills, specifically coaching, development and influencing.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, The Results Companies could be right for you!
The Results Companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.