VP Business Development - US
The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for generating new revenue year on year across assigned verticals/geographies/accounts. by understanding the capabilities of the organization, discovering the needs of our prospects /partners, and orchestrating profitable solutions.
The ideal candidate builds successful and scalable relationships with C-level audience in prospect organization and develops and enhances strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our client’s key decision makers to drive client retentionIn this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Responsible for driving new client logos and sales
- Builds deep, value-based relationships with key client stakeholders to maximize utilization of comprehensive service offerings
- Possess a complete understanding of our client’s financial position and objectives, business objectives, strategic objectives, and requirements
- Owns the entire client experience
- Responsible for setting client expectations, improving client satisfaction and client retention
- Partners with Implementation, Service and other support teams to deliver stellar service
- Over sees resolution of critical service issues
- Liaison between the client and ResultsCX serving as an empowered internal client advocate
- Addresses client contract billing and client questions. Empowered to act or escalate as appropriate.
- Facilitates strategic session with client, provide thought leadership to improve Results value proposition with client
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through regular conference calls and hosting periodic client visits. On an annual basis, recaps all activities completed on client’s behalf and discusses goals and objectives for upcoming year
- Prospects for new revenue/new service offerings within existing client relationships; manage new contract (MSA), statement of work (SOW) and pricing process
- Proactively Demonstrates and delivers increased value through the life cycle of the client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- Minimum experience 10 years in client facing, enterprise account sales (multi-million-dollar accounts) and C-level Bachelor s Degree in Business or related field of study.
- Able to work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Strategic perspective knowledge is critical
- Position will require up to 50% travel
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.