Vice President, Sales - Financial Services
As Vice President, Sales you will focus on building successful and scalable relationships with the C-level audience in Financial Services organizations, developing and enhancing strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our prospective client’s key decision makers to drive new business. Your focus will be on the Financial Services sector.
This position is remote in the USIn this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Network and build deep, value-based relationships with potential financial Services client stakeholders to maximize utilization of all complete suite of client experience service offerings
- Prospect with a focus on finding new business and expanding the current customer base.
- Facilitate strategic sessions with client prospects, provide thought leadership to improve The Results Companies’ value proposition
- Communicate value to potential clients to drive new business opportunities
- Manage all aspects of the sale from qualification, needs assessment, presentation, and contract negotiation
- Track weekly pipeline forecasts against revenue targets
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined annual sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the BPO industry in a client facing role with enterprise account sales in high dollar accounts, working directly with C-level client contacts
- Experience with financial clients preferred
- A proven track record of selling to mid-size and large corporations
- Strategic sales knowledge with ability to negotiate long-term agreements directly with clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Strong relationship building skills and can prospect and qualify new opportunities with a comfort level required to sell to executives
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing fast growth environment
- A desire to travel a minimum of 50%
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
Results CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.