The Training Supervisor is primarily responsible for the quality of each trainer in the training room. The top focus of a Training Supervisor is the development of each Trainer and Results Associate-AT in order to achieve world class facilitation skills and, in turn, the highest quality output possible. It is a Training Supervisor’s job to ensure that the Results Associates that join the production team can exceed client expectations, and that the number of Results Associates joining production is high enough to meet client and workforce needs. The Training Supervisor may be directly responsible for a team of Trainers/Results Associate-ATs or may assist the Training Manager in their training leadership role depending on the needs of the site.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Monitor Trainer and Results Associate-AT development, including training class observation, coaching and succession planning regarding both internal and client competencies
- Ensure compliance of the New Hire Orientation and Grad School Handoff processes, including gap analysis and remediation planning
- Provide both written and verbal weekly and monthly readouts on trainer development and client initiatives to key stakeholders
- Attend data collection, meetings, and engage in providing feedback and action planning as part of the closed loop process
- Be responsible for Trainer and Associate Trainer performance management, interview process, onboarding and both internal and client certification requirements.
- Actively participate in the training scheduling process in partnership with various teams to complete current and future resource planning and client schedule compliance
- Ensure compliance and accuracy of several training compliance requirements i.e. Daily Engagement Journals, Class Management, Trainer Phone Time compliance, etc.
WHY JOIN OUR RESULTSCX TEAM?
- Identify individual engagement levels through active listening, targeted questioning techniques, and real-time observation of trainee behaviors
- Effectively determine what each trainee has learned, adjust training techniques to meet individual needs and motivate trainees to develop new knowledge into skills
- Create an environment conducive to practicing new behaviors and assess whether new skills are being formed from learned knowledge
- Determine whether the expected skills will result in tangible results in operations, measured through speed to proficiency, metric performance and agent retention.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.