As the introductory leader and facilitator for Results’ new Associates, Trainers occupy a key role in promoting the core values and culture for the company. Trainers are responsible for orienting new Associates to the organization as well as initial and ongoing client and internal skills training. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares new Associates to be valuable employees through the Day Zero process and facilitation of New Hire Orientation
- Facilitates classroom and refresher training to transfer program product knowledge, call handling skills, customer service/sales skills and program process and procedures
- Extracts/generates training reports such as class attendance and performance records, as well as furnishing other training requirements as determined by the program or Account Training
- Enters time records for classroom participants and ensures accurate payroll submission of hours through daily the daily hours approval process.
- Determine progress and qualification of Call Center Agents for completion of training program and matriculation into Grad School program (and, where appropriate, termination from training program)
- Follows training class to Grad School and assists the Grad School Dean when not in class
- Assists Grad School Dean to prepare and deliver training on the floor that will improve Associates’ skills, knowledge and performance
- Maintains Subject Matter Expertise for the program being handled by knowing up-to-date products and services, policies, processes and procedures
- Provides feedback to the Training Manager/Site Director/Accunt Training/Learning & Development leaders to identify gaps in training and other areas of opportunity
- Gathers, documents and distribute clear information from updates received by Account Training and/or client
- Attends training meetings and responds to emails and phone calls as needed to insure all program information is documented and updated
- Completes a minimum of four hours of phone time each month in order to remain proficiency in call handling skills
- Upholds compliance to all internal and client policies inside and outside the training room through strong measures of accountability as well by exemplifying these expectations through their own behavior
- Ability to identify individual engagement levels through active listening, targeted questioning techniques and real time observation of trainee behaviors
- Ability to effectively determine what each trainee has learned, adjust training techniques to meet individual needs and motivate trainees to develop new knowledge into skills
- Ability to create an environment conducive to practicing new behaviors and assess whether new skills are being formed from learned knowledge
- Ability to determine whether the expected skills will result in tangible results in operations, measured through speed to proficiency, metric performance and agent retention
- Passion to uphold the values of The Results Companies through a service-oriented mindset and willingness to promote growth of self, colleagues, company and client.
- Previous experience in classroom adult education or training and evaluation or the completion of the Results Associate Trainer Program.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent non-verbal and verbal communication skills – both oral and written
- Displays organized, innovative thinking to strategically solve problems
- Proficient in using MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform effectively as member of a team
- Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a normal office environment
- Ability to work multiple shifts as required (with work week in-class possibly being 45-50 hours) and potential weekend work
- Completion of applicable client and internal onboarding and certification process
- Experience in designing and developing training material is preferred but not required, for assisting with the development of training manuals, job aides, tests, and classroom exercises
- One to two years progressively responsible experience in a contact center environment
- Ability to travel if needed
Frequent: Bending/stooping, reaching, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, sitting, standing, walking.
Occasional: Kneeling, pushing/pulling.Company Overview
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 31 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner’s growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 23,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies’ expertise extends beyond call centers. We’re experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners.
Description of Service Lines: Results’ current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following:
• Wireless Telecommunications
• Financial Services
• Subscriber Based Entertainment
• Tax Services
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our "expect greater" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.