As the introductory leader and facilitator for Results’ new Associates, Trainers occupy a key role in promoting the core values and culture for the company. Trainers are responsible for orienting new Associates to the organization as well as initial and ongoing client and internal skills training.In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Prepare new Associates to be valuable employees through the Day Zero process and facilitation of New Hire Orientation
- Facilitate classroom and refresher training to transfer program product knowledge, call handling skills, customer service/sales skills and program process and procedures
- Enter time records for classroom participants and ensures accurate payroll submission of hours through daily the daily hours approval process.
- Determine progress and qualification of Call Center Agents for completion of training program and matriculation into Grad School program (and, where appropriate, termination from training program)
- Assist Grad School Dean to prepare and deliver training on the floor that will improve Associates’ skills, knowledge, and performance
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise for the program being handled by knowing up-to-date products and services, policies, processes, and procedures
- Provide feedback to the Training Manager/Site Director/Account Training/Learning & Development leaders to identify gaps in training and other areas of opportunity
- Complete a minimum of four hours of phone time each month in order to remain proficiency in call handling skills
- Uphold compliance to all internal and client policies inside and outside the training room through strong measures of accountability as well by exemplifying these expectations through their own behavior
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Strong ability to effectively determine what each trainee has learned, adjust training techniques to meet individual needs and motivate trainees to develop new knowledge into skills and create an environment conducive to practicing new behaviors and assess whether new skills are being formed from learned knowledge.
- Passion to uphold the values of ResultsCX through a service-oriented mindset and willingness to promote growth of self, colleagues, company and client.
- Previous experience in classroom adult education or training and evaluation or the completion of the Results Associate Trainer Program.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent non-verbal and verbal communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong proficiency in using MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform effectively as member of a team and has excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing)
- The Ability to work multiple shifts as required (with work week in-class possibly being 45-50 hours) and potential weekend work
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Training
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.