Are you positive, motivated, and ready to learn in a fast-paced environment? This is an opportunity to be recognized for your success and make a difference. At ResultsCX, we are focused on providing exceptional customer service to our clients and making the communities we live and work in a better place to be.
We expect greater of ourselves… What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!Join us!
Join ResultsCX and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our Technical Support Representatives love to help customers! You will be giving instructions, answering questions, and helping resolve customer issues. If you have a positive attitude, patience, strong computer skills and the ability to solve problems, we want you!How can you make a difference?
To join our team, you need:
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolve any customer issues while providing an exceptional customer experience
To work virtual in your home, you will need:
- To be Of legal working age
- At least a high school or senior high school graduate
- Good communication and computer navigation skills
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Contact Center experience is a plus
Our virtual positions require you to independently have access to the following during all working hours:
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- An Intel or AMD PC/ laptop running Windows 10 operating system with a minimum of 4 GB of RAM (NO Mac, Chromebook, Tablet or Smartphone)
- Minimum processor speed of 2.0 GHz with dual core processing and at least 4 Logical Processor Core
- At least 1GB hard drive space free on C: drive for company applications
- High Speed Internet – minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps
- 2 Free USB Ports for headset and Web Cam.
- Ability to connect directly to the internet service provider modem with an Ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- Dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- Dedicated computer monitor minimum 13 inches or larger
- Sound/Audio support
- Ethernet Port must be built -in to computer
- A VoIP USB Headset with microphone
- Add your unique talent to our team
- Explore opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Earn and save, we’ve got you covered with Paid Training, Employee Performance Incentives and Healthcare Benefits & Paid Time-Offs
- We will work with you because life happens
- Be a part of an inclusive culture, work with a diverse team
- Provide unbelievable service that makes a customer’s day a little brighter
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, don’t miss out! Training Classes are forming now! Spaces are limited - apply now and SECURE your spot!
Join us in a career as a WORK at HOME Technical Support Representative, you will enjoy Limitless Opportunities for development and growth!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion.