Duties and Responsibilities
- Review candidate pre-screening questions, applications, assessment results prior to interviewing candidates.
- Interview candidates within assigned interview guide within Talent Link.
- Administer Technical Assessment Aptitude test and evaluate candidate’s score against established threshold.
- Assess candidates and if they meet the minimum qualifications of the role and passed the threshold of the assessment, move forward with a verbal offer.
- Create offer letter in Talent Link and send to Candidate.
- Ensure candidate accepts the offer and if offer is accepted, move candidate to background check status.
- 5-7 years of recruiting experience in a high- volume recruitment environment.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong experience interviewing, assessing candidates, and closing candidates to offer acceptance stage.
- Proven experience meeting hiring goals and objectives on a consistent basis.
- Must be a team player with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience working in a centralized, national staffing model handling regional recruiting for a variety of disciplines.
- Ability to cooperate effectively with others with a strong team orientation approach.
- Demonstrated experience working with various ATS platforms.
- Strong proficiency in multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong PC skills (Word and Excel).
- A self-starter with an inclusive mindset and highly collaborative nature.
The Talent Scout role will be a centralized regional role which will manage and handle the backend of the recruitment process, including but not limited to the following: reviewing candidate pre-screening questions and applications; reviewing assessment results to ensure the candidates have met the established thresholds; and ensuring that the verbal and written offers are within the established format and guidelines. Additionally, as part of the interview process, this role will administer a technical assessment aptitude test that will be conducted utilizing MS Teams or Zoom.
Specifically, the recruiter role will work across the matrix on a regional basis to interview and close candidates for all assigned regions. The role will be hands-on and subjected to daily quotas that entail interviewing and offer ratios.