Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in developing overall recruiting strategy and share responsibility to maintain and improve recruitment systems and tools used by all recruiters worldwide.
- Perform full cycle recruitment for designated open positions including sourcing candidates, selection, offer, negotiation, and finalizing offers of top candidates for staff to management level positions.
- Coach hiring managers on behavioral interviewing techniques and guidelines.
- Continually source and maintain pools of qualified candidates reducing time to fill.
- Ensure that all position postings represent Results-CX branding with proper job descriptions and formatting, creating job descriptions when needed.
- Successfully complete designated special projects as assigned, including research, and testing of new systems configurations and integrations.
- Fulfill recruitment administrative functions including developing ad hoc reporting, systems maintenance, managing job postings.
- Develop and maintain relationships internally with site leaders, human resource business partners, and talent acquisition teams to successfully meet department goals.
- A Bachelor's in Human Resources or other related fields
- At least 1 year of full life cycle/high volume Recruiting experience
- A demonstrated business acumen in understanding Hiring Managers needs and applying appropriate recommendations
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation skills and effective organizational skills
- Strong team orientation, customer focus, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.Company Overview
The Recruiting Associate will work collaboratively with the non-agent Talent Acquisition Management, Recruitment teams, and business leaders globally to carry out a wide variety of Talent Acquisition initiatives, projects, while developing and executing recruitment plans for a wide range of professional positions.