The Talent Acquisition Systems Administrator plays a vital role in all recruiting systems management and integration including the enterprise level applicant tracking system ATS. You will use your technical expertise as part of the Talent Acquisition Technology team involved in systems configuration, integration and process documentation on a daily basis. You will also participate in new features training, and collaboration with key stakeholders to improve functionality.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Participate in new feature launches, ensuring alignment of process and technology including process mapping, system setup and testing, and interfacing with recruiting teams to ensure smooth enhancement launch.
- Champion recruitment technology internally fostering knowledge and optimization of technology to raise the bar throughout the talent organization.
- Review and implement recruitment systems upgrades, revisions, customization, and Integrations.
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff, both internal and external, to achieve required systems results.
- Provide support for the Talent Acquisition Department globally as part of a team, including but not limited to researching, and resolving ATS problems, unexpected results or process flaws, and scheduled activities.
- Help maintain system data integrity by running queries, analyzing data, and creating and performing various audits.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation and assist with training on new processes.
- Establish and maintain appropriate security structure within the ATS for all users.
- Create and maintain overall project documentation for a variety of recruitment systems initiatives.
- Write, maintain, develop, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools for customers in Recruiting and other departments.
- Participate in user group meetings and trainings
- Resolve or troubleshoot issues related to data tables or fields to insure proper reporting to internal and external customers or vendors.
- Leverage knowledge of recruitment technology to enhance processes, participating in technology implementations with team.
- A Bachelor's degree in human resource management or business in a related field or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- Two years minimum experience in ATS administration or analysis preferred.
- A background in Talentlink Applicant Tracking System or other enterprise ATS on a global scale
- Excellent analytical skills and a solutions mindset.
- Experience with technology configuration preferably in a global talent acquisition team.
- Due to the dynamic nature of our business, self-motivation, and the ability to learn quickly are essential.
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills, both verbal and written are needed
- Possess strong attention to detail, excellent planning, time management and decision-making skills
- A flexible team player with proven ability to work in a diversified culture and can build strong relationships
- The confidence to challenge the status quo, think outside the box and take initiative when you see areas for improvement or a better way of doing things
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.