The Supervisor provides World-class support to the Call Center Agents and our clients’ customers, as well as consistently driving to exceed performance targets. The supervisor supports and develops RAs by providing and delivering a Best-In-Class level of coaching in areas of call center performance, customer service, technology, and professional development.Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly manage team of 10 or more agents, including the provision of significant input on hiring, appropriate discipline, discharge, and insuring accuracy of inputs regarding payroll documentation
- Identify, Prioritize and Coach agent development areas
- Directly manage team of 10 or more agents
- Document account resolutions, issues, and general notes.
- Assist agents with functionality and basic troubleshooting of product or account issues for the customers
- Maintain target levels of performance required by the client
- Maintain up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in email updates, team meetings, trainings and other briefings.
- Provide appropriate motivational techniques to promote team building and to increase team and Call Center morale.
- Help maintain a good team and working environment
- Multitask, listen, input data, probes, and proves solutions to the agents.
- Ensure that all Agent reference materials are up to date.
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as business requires from time to time
- Conduct mandatory phone call monitoring and desk-side coaching to ensure that all agents are providing the levels of customer service that is required.
- Ensure that agents have working equipment and all items needed to do their job.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience as a Mentor.
- Ability to exceed KPI’s.
- Proficient knowledge of inbound contact center environment.
- Excellent phone skills, customer service skills, analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- The Ability to multi-task, handle escalated calls and upset customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- A flexible schedule.
- Analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to develop and motivate a team.
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and deescalation skills
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.Company Overview
Are you positive, motivated and ready to learn in a fast-paced environment? This is an opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere, be recognized for your success, and make a difference. At Results, we are focused on providing exceptional customer service to our clients and making the communities we live and work in a better place to be.
We expect greater of ourselves… What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!