Supervisor, IT Cloud Engineering
As Supervisor, IT Cloud Engineering you will lead the team in the areas of mentoring, coaching, and assigning workloads. You will also maintain the cloud infrastructure, evaluate current and new solutions in the cloud environment for improvement/replacement, interfacing with the business to develop solution implementation plans by gathering requirements and proposing solutions.In this role you will:
- Participate in setting and ensuring that members of the team understand Team Goals, Strategies and Priorities.
- Participate in setting Departmental goals, strategies and priorities.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to share ideas with Associates, peers and management.
- Embrace a coaching culture, provide feedback to Associates, peers and management.
- Serve as a mentor to provide coaching and technical guidance to Team.
- Break Team goals into manageable plans and assign activities to team members with defined timelines.
- Provide leadership/guidance to ensure completion of assigned activities within defined timelines.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and set an example for colleagues and Team.
- Attend regular Director status meetings and be engaged in meeting discussions and strategic planning.
- Hold regular (at least bi-weekly) Team meetings to provide transparency in Team goals/priorities.
Planning and Organization
- Understand and be able to communicate daily, weekly and monthly personal and Team Goals as assigned by Director.
- Plan daily, weekly, and monthly individual and teamwork activities in alignment with established/defined Team Goals/Priorities.
- Execute against approved daily, weekly and monthly plans and keep leadership informed of work status/progress.
- Monitor status/progress against approved Team daily, weekly and monthly plans and keep leadership informed.
- Independently manage assigned tasks and project components to complete within established timelines.
- Identify and communicate potential business impacts when planning changes to production systems.
- Provide guidance/coaching to Team to help them enhance the efficiency/effectiveness of their work plans.
- Participate with management and technical teams to establish appropriate project timelines to deliver sustainable solutions within approved time.
- Demonstrate accountability and provide leadership for physical and logical security/integrity, sustainability, disaster recovery and business continuity in planning for all projects.
Information Processing & Decision Making
Why join ResultsCX?
- Actively look to maximize existing investments and leverage existing systems to solve identified business problems.
- Actively identify and lead efforts to automate repetitive manual processes.
- Identify potential impacts of new systems/processes or changes to existing systems/processes and provide technical expertise to ensure operational reliability.
- Lead Team and collaborate with cross functional teams, project teams, and institutional leadership teams in root problem analysis, solution identification, implementation, and delivery activities.
- Lead Team to collaborate with IT teams and internal and external customers to understand project requirements and recommend sustainable solutions that meet defined business needs.
- Evaluate vendor solutions against defined functional/business needs, cost, and implementation and support factors.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.