The Facilities Supervisor develops, standardizes, and implements region-wide policies, systems and procedures related to administrative tasks involving vehicle scheduling, front desk and clinic management, issuance of IDs, office supplies and equipment monitoring and control, client visit logistics, travel visa and passport assistance and all other general services support required.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it atResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Plan and schedule vehicle dispatch and utilization including driver assignments to optimize transportation resources
- Manage and monitor the purchase and distribution of office supplies, medicines, employee engagement collaterals, refreshments, housekeeping consumables and meals for client and business partner visits
- Set directions andensuresthe implementation ofclinic policiesand protocols
- Coordinate withHRon localregulatory authorities and professional services firms to ensure compliancetostatutory and legal requirements specificallyexpatriatework permit and visa
- Supervise activities associated with all aspects of administrative services such as office management, process & assetmanagement, procurementmethods and procedures, development of work schedules according to budget and capacity planning standards
- Evaluatethe credentialsof food vendors andensurestheavailability ofaccredited concessioners to service employees inshifting schedules
- Monitor cost and manages the administrativeservices budgestoensure efficient& logical utilization of resources
- Supervises the teams of Administrativeand Transportation, Purchasing Staffand ClinicNurses, ensuring adherence to expectations, deadlines, proper procedures and job performance standards. Recommends appropriate personnel action as required on non-compliance identified
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- At least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in any field or an equivalent 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Manager or Admin Team Lead in the BPO setting
- Above average to excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) including active listening
- Strong communication skills and able to negotiate with confidence and creativity
- Experience and knowledge of procurement and logistics management in the BPO industry
- Computer literacy(proficient in MS Office applications, internet, andemail)and with excellent typingskill
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and with high tolerance for stress
- Pleasant dispositionand excellent judgment skills
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.