Sr. Talent Scout
The Sr. Talent Scout for Onboarding in Talent Acquisition is responsible for managing high-volume and fast paced activities supporting ResultsCX. The position will interact with concerned internal and external teams, and will escalate concerns to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, contractual obligations, and internal policies and proceduresIn this role you will:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Create process flow of full cycle onboarding to document onboarding for each account and LOB, including pre-start, on assignment and offboarding process for full-time and project-based employment
- Engage and inform concerned TA leaders on progress of talent in the onboarding process, and communicate any potential delays and assistance needed
- Partner with TA teams to decrease turnaround time of placement start, uphold compliance standards, and decrease attrition during pre-onboarding
- Ensure talent are compliant from both company and client requirements, with varying complexity; escalate appropriately
- Manage internal and external tracking databases, ensuring that it is up-to-date and accurate
- Provide weekly status report giving detailed information on the employment activity
- Create and update local and global recruiting reports
- Work within given budgets by tracking recruiting expenses for cross-charging to various departments
- Report on recruiting activities to management, identifying problem areas and potential solutions
- Work with internal HRIS systems
- Complete all necessary documentation to avoid potential serious discrimination complaint consequences
- Secure the services of contract employment, following the same procedures as that for regular full-time employment
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates
- Generate new ideas and manage them into reality, and a strong sense of urgency and impatience with the status quo.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and can process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame
- Plan, organize and schedule workflow to meet rigid project deadlines. Can organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing business environment. Ability to organize and maintain confidential files
- Work with progressive levels of management. A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with executives both within the company and with partners
- Follow through on work assignments with limited supervision
- Navigate through various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.