The Sr. Talent Acquisition Analyst develops and implements comprehensive tools and strategies that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights. These insights are often used for decision making and strategic planning across high levels of the business.
This individual has the aptitude for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for Talent Acquisition and will work closely with global and local leaders to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. This role will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics specialists to follow. The incumbent will use data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from Talent Acquisition data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by the function and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple teams and business units.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in data management analysis, computer science, computer engineering, statistics, or other IT-related field from a four-year college or university
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates
- Data Analysis and Evaluation: must possess good numerical and analytical skills. This is necessary for the daily analysis and evaluation of data using relevant computer applications
- Market Research and Reporting: display of good research and organizational abilities
- Critical Thinking: a sense of urgency and impatience with the status quo. Can generate new ideas and manage them into reality. Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, with the ability to anticipate trends and assess consequences accurately
- Multi-tasking: ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Can process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame
- Planning and Organizing: ability to plan, organize and schedule workflow to meet rigid project deadlines. Can organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment. Ability to organize and maintain confidential files
- Stakeholder Management: ability to work with progressive levels of management. A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with executives both within the company and with partners
- Work Management: Has the ability to follow through on work assignments with limited supervision
- Customer service orientated. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in Data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business unit.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: generalized linear model (GLM) multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Experience writing advanced SAS code statements, models, and macros
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.