The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for converting raw data into meaningful insights through interactive and easy to understand reports. In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Converting raw data into meaningful insights through interactive and easy-to-understand reports.
- Designing and developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using BI tools.
- Discussing the requirements effectively with the stakeholders both internal and external
- Developing tabular and multi-dimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Responsible for design methodology and project/technical documentaries.
- Publishing and scheduling Power BI/SSRS reports as per the business requirements
- Implementing row level security
- Providing a high-level of effort estimates
- Troubleshooting and incident investigation
- Mentoring lesser experienced developers
- Occasionally facilitating team meetings
- Conduct functional walkthrough whenever necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years technical experience using Microsoft Technologies – Visual Studio, SQL Analysis Services, Power BI, SSRS, etc.
- Experience with business intelligence tools including but not limited to Power BI, SSRS, and Tableau.
- DB/DBA background – writing SQL/T-SQL scripts and deep understanding in relational database, data modelling and performance optimization.
- Able to build simple to complex stored procedures
- Proficiency in DAX queries in Power BI.
- With expertise in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Data analysis background. Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Business analysis skills. Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly.
- Ability to multi-task and strong time management skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal, and attention to detail
- Experience in data warehouse is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in PostgreSQL and/or OLAP is a plus
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.