The Sr. Manager, Sourcing and Strategy ole will be responsible for attending all site meetings to gather information on recruitment assignments and to validate hiring goals by client and location(s). Specifically, the role will manage Talent Scouts on the backend of the recruitment process, including but not limited to the following: reviewing candidate pre-screening questions and applications; reviewing assessment results to ensure the candidates have met the established thresholds; and ensuring that the verbal and written offers are within the established format and guidelines.
This role is a hands-on management role whereby assistance will be afforded to each of the recruiting teams when needed on all backend recruitment activities. Additionally, the individual in this role will ensure Talent Scouts meet daily quotas and will work closely with the Sr. Sourcing Manager to ensure a steady flow of candidate pipelines are provided to the recruiters to interview. When the recruitment demand is high, this role will partner with the Sr. Souring Manager to assist whenever needed.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Build, engage and lead a team of recruiters to meet their recruitment quotas of interviewing and hiring candidates on a daily basis.
- Ensures that individual and team project/department milestones/goals are met.
- Provides training and education to recruiters on effective interviewing and tips on how to close candidates effectively in the offer process.
- Ensure the standardized recruitment process is followed by their respective team of recruiters.
- Supervise how recruiters are handling the candidate management process from the interview stage to offer process and adjust performance of recruiter(s) accordingly.
- Manages the candidate screening framework to ensure consistency and uniformity in the process.
- Lead the strategy and execution on all back-end recruitment activities with KPI metrics while fostering a culture of learning, development, and mentorship.
- Collaborates effectively with team members to assist in recruitment assignments and projects whenever needed.
- Works across the matrix with all levels of management.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business and department needs.
- 7+ years in a recruitment environment, managing a team of recruiters in high volume recruitment.
- Strong experience leading recruiting teams in a metrics driven environment.
- Experience managing large scale recruitment projects to successful outcomes is a must.
- Must be able to manage leadership conversations and gain consensus and alignment for recruitment initiatives.
- Ability to build good business relationships and communicate information in a seamless and concise manner.
- Strong recruitment knowledge and strategic mind-set.
- Must be a team player that demonstrates superior communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Strong proficiency in multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong PC skills (Word and Excel).
- Proven experience in preparing recruitment reports and metrics in conformance to established processes and guidelines.
- Exceptional teamwork and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data to influence decision making.
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives.
- A self-starter with an inclusive mindset and highly collaborative nature.
- Ability to lead by example and to nurture team(s) to successful outcomes.