Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage program operations staffing, Account Management commitments, budget, and forecasted hours versus actual hours
- Oversee and manage Call Center KPIs such as: Quality, Staffing, and Service Level
- Analyze data for trends in call patterns, product variability, turnover, hiring, etc
- Manage Program daily and monthly operating metrics within budgeted expense parameters
- Produce monthly operating reports detailing center activity, trend analysis, goals/objective status and special projects
- Communicate with clients the daily operational information.
- Develop, manage, and maintain employee productivity goals against departmental standards
- Coordinate with Site Director on Human Resource recruiting, training, development and retention
- Create consistency in performance and process across multiple clients
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing a minimum of 125 inbound/outbound sales and customer service agents with a proven track record of achieving Key Performance Indicator, quality, and financial goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop leaders and excellent motivational skills
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and operational optimization
- Ability to competently address rapid changes in service delivery in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs and multiple operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of call center services industry and best practices, understanding ramifications of call center actions on the business, including revenue, expense and employee dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers
- Knowledge of federal and state call center compliance regulations
- Schedule flexibility and can travel if needed.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Our Senior Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a multi-client site where FTE justifies, while achieving a high level of performance and profitability. Establishes priorities, standards and performance objectives. Selects trains and provides work guidance for floor Supervisors. Maintains cost/productivity records.