Sr. Manager, Human Resources
The Senior HR Manager serves as the primary HR contact for site HR Manager, executes human resources practices to support and improve the daily operations. The Senior HR Manager reports to the Vice President of Human Resources to provide a high level of service to the HR function.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage multiple site HR Business Partner
- Work closely with Site Directors to develop harmonious working relationships, build morale, improve employee satisfaction and increase productivity and retention
- Lead action planning and monitor implementation of action items to address employee dissatisfaction
- Conceptualize and implement HR interventions geared towards building the ResultsCX Culture such as New Hire Orientation, etc
- Implement Performance Management & Succession Management Process
- Ensure timely delivery of HR services through effective internal coordination within the HR Team (Helpdesk, Compenben, HRIS)
- Facilitate employee transfers & promotions
- Work with employee engagement team to monitor employee reward and recognition
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral science, Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business Management, or related field of study
- Over 5 years of experience as an HR manager; preferably as a generalist
- Knowledge in core HR functions such as talent acquisition, performance management, payroll, compensation and benefits administration, employee engagement and labor relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can deliver impactful presentation to a multi-level audience
- Proficiency in building effective partnerships and providing supporting to site leadership
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center, industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.