Sr. Manager, Global Compensation
The Global Compensation Sr. Manager is responsible for overall management of Global Compensation philosophy, strategy, and administration. May carry out responsibilities in some, or all, of the following areas: expertise in compensation plan design, governance, collaboration with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, process documentation, and vendor liaison.In this role you will:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Be accountable for compensation strategy creation, execution, and governance in collaboration with the leader of Total Rewards, business units, and total rewards compensation team
- Manage a team of compensation specialists including supervisors, analysts, and administrators
- Lead the development and implementation of legally compliant compensation programs such as structure, merit, bonus, allowances, pay equity, etc. based on external information and internal analytics and practices.
- Engage and facilitate collection of input from business units
- Understand and use qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles
- Key liaison for all compensation related consultancy work
- Serve as the primary internal expert on compensation data integration. With this knowledge, provide guidance and direction on all compensation integration related matters to HR stakeholders, vendors, and ResultsCX business units
- Ownership of key compensation initiatives in support of ResultsCX with stakeholders outside of ResultsCX
- Partner with business units to establish short, medium, and long-term compensation priorities and roadmaps; Engage business units to perform and deliver compensation solutions
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist with development and deployment of compensation education materials
- Provide oversight, develop, and document compensation integration related processes and procedures, monitor and report costs, including vendor costs and department costs as related to compensation program implementations.
- Co-create Total Rewards solutions with the leader of Total Rewards and/or business partners
- Lead governance processes related to compensation
- Ultimate accountability for business unit relationships
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy
- Provide overall project management for Total Rewards initiatives. Apply change management expertise to facilitate movement to new levels of quality. Identify and understand challenges and opportunities. Compare data from various sources to determine optimal solutions
- Create, maintain, and support a variety of presentations, reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Lead development of standard reports for customers in HR and other departments
- Maintain awareness of current trends in compensation with a focus on product and service development, delivery, support and applying key technologies. Participate in user group meetings/conferences
- Develop data integrity protocols between HR, Accounting, Finance, and other internal departments
- Participate in the review, testing, and implementation of Compensation Program configurations impacted by new plan designs, plan changes, system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Acting as a strategic Total Rewards (Compensation) partner and Compensation design lead, this role will require an in-depth understanding of the ResultsCX business priorities, challenges, and the external environment.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- Five years minimum experience in Management role of Global Compensation team.
- Knowledge of global compensation practices in countries of operation at ResultsCX
Preferred Education and Experience
Why join ResultsCX?
- Knowledge of compensation configuration and administration in HCM system on a global scale
- CCP certification
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.