Senior Director, Field Marketing
As Senior Director, Field Marketing you will manage a global team to deliver a wide range of high-quality marketing campaigns. In this role you will increase the reach and impact of ResultsCX profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing and communications in the US and internationally, significantly contributing to the top line revenue growth. To achieve this, you will work with the various departmental teams, developing and implementing high impact marketing strategy.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop, implement, and analyze marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the overall marketing strategy. Plan and host online and offline events and strategize, build & execute integrated campaigns as needed
- Be responsible for increasing brand awareness and driving leads and MQLs
- Lead public relations and AR efforts
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure program milestones are achieved on time and within budget.
- Ensure sales marketing campaigns are consistent with corporate image and positioning.
- Coordinate and participate with sales on the completion and submission of RFP’s.
- Manage the marketing database to track strategic sales development, interactive marketing campaigns, and intelligence.
- Act as the first point of contact for Executives and Department Leads with regard to all marketing efforts for the US
- Oversee annual events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- A bachelor's degree in communications, Marketing, Journalism or other business-related degree.
- 10+ years in a Marketing and Communications role with responsibilities in all aspects of Corporate Marketing campaigns, client events, presentations and communications.
- 4+ years of management experience in a Marketing/ Communications role working with both traditional and digital marketing communications processes.
- Strong management and leadership skills demonstrated by successful experience in leading high performing teams that contribute to organizational objectives and show resilience in the face of changing priorities.
- Ability to clearly convey concepts to creative and production team members and stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile, and reputation of the organization.
- Excellent project management, verbal, and written communication skills as well as ability to edit others writing.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical ability, and excellent time management skills
- A commitment to teamwork, diplomatic approach and calm under pressure
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.