The Sr. Director, IT Operations delivers scalable, intuitive solutions that support our organization and Partners by enabling operational performance and customer satisfaction excellence through project management best practices and standards. Ensures timely delivery and within agreed upon budget. Responsible for ensuring disciplines around data integrity from a procedure and compliance standpoint as it relates to all project deployments, ensuring cradle to grave functionality and data integrity. In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Direct and manage implementation of corporate projects development from beginning to end, including work requests and related hours in workflow tool.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, milestones and deliverables using approved tools.
- Define and designs project scope, plans, goals and deliverables to support business objectives in collaboration with Senior Management and Stakeholders. Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to Team Members and Stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with project Stakeholders on an ongoing basis and provide overall direction in the design of operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively enforce and apply the ResultsCX methodology and enforce project standards.
- Identify and minimize company exposures and risks on projects. Proactively manages changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Ensure project documents are complete, and training / education is provided to the appropriate end users.
- Proven experience in Client and resource management
- Qualification in project implementation or equivalent
- Understanding of budget planning
- Risk assessment and planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Projects used for launch and major projects)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.