Sr. Database Architect
The Sr. Database Architect, as a member of the Application Integration team, is primarily responsible for the design and advanced development, maintenance, testing and deployment of solutions to integrate third party and enterprise applications by using Web Services, APIs or internal systems defined by the Application Integration Lead, Architects and/or Manager. Also, the Application Integration Architect is responsible for building and understanding requirements, determining level of efforts and project planning, performing unit-level testing, identifying/proposing, designing, developing, and documenting solutions.In this role you will:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Complete technical coding, troubleshooting, and testing steps of software development tasks based on specifications.
- Coordinate with engineers, other architects, Database Administration (DBA) and leadership as needed.
- Code according to the company standards, and work to ensure quality, stability, usability, and performance.
- Proactively identify system and process improvement initiatives within the Enterprise Application organization which create efficiencies and value, and addresses quality concerns of the organization.
- Constant collaboration on enterprise projects.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and internal IT Teams during high impact incidents.
- Work with customers, both internal and external, to design and document new integration solutions, and provide instruction, training, and oversight to engineers.
- 10+ years of work experience with C# .Net, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL in AWS Aurora, with at least 3 years of demonstrated design, planning, and documentation experience in each.
- Strong experience in API/Web Service Integration
- Experience using JSON/XML
- Strong experience extracting data through coded solutions from different data sources such FTP/SFTP, MS SharePoint, Mailbox/Emails, etc.
- Defining and maintaining written code.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other engineers, and internal and external customers
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with AWS services.
Preferred Education and Experience
Why join ResultsCX?
- Experience at ResultsCX or BPO industry.
- Experience with Axure services.
- Experience integrating with call center applications via APIs, specifically Ivanti (ITSM), Avaya CMS, Genesys Customer Interaction Center (CIC), InContact and/or Altitude.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.