The Senior Corporate Recruiter will work collaboratively with the Corporate Talent Acquisition Management, Recruitment teams, and business leaders globally to carry out a wide variety of Talent Acquisition initiatives, projects, while developing and executing recruitment plans for a wide range of professional positions.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- As part of the Corporate Global Talent team, participate in developing overall recruiting strategy and share responsibility to maintain and improve recruitment systems and tools used by all recruiters worldwide.
- Participate in development and presentation of training sessions on maximizing the recruitment tools, processes, and effective approaches to inspire success in recruiting globally.
- Perform full cycle recruitment for designated open positions including sourcing candidates, selection, offer, negotiation, and finalizing offers of top candidates for staff to management level positions.
- Coach hiring managers on behavioral interviewing techniques and guidelines.
- Continually source and maintain pools of qualified candidates reducing time to fill.
- Ensure that all position postings represent Results-CX branding with proper job descriptions and formatting, creating job descriptions when needed.
- Successfully complete designated special projects as assigned, including research, and testing of new systems configurations and integrations.
- Fulfill recruitment administrative functions including developing ad hoc reporting, systems maintenance, managing job postings.
- Develop in-house recruitment efforts and online recruiting campaigns to attract top talent for hard to fill positions.
- Develop and maintain relationships internally with corporate leaders, human resource business partners, and talent acquisition teams to successfully meet department goals.
- A Bachelor's in Human Resources or other related fields
- 3-6 years of full life cycle/high volume Recruiting experience
- A demonstrated business acumen in understanding Hiring Managers needs and applying appropriate recommendations
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Must be fully Bilingual.
- Excellent negotiation skills and effective organizational skills
- Strong team orientation, customer focus, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Corporate recruiting experience.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.