Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete technical coding, troubleshooting, and testing steps of Extract/Transform/Load, SQL DDL/DML and analytics tasks based on specifications.
- Coordinate with BI Developers, Senior BI Developers and Architect, Database Administration (DBA) and Enterprise Applications management as needed.
- Code according to the company standards, and work to ensure quality, stability, usability, and performance.
- Proactively identify system and process improvement initiatives within the Enterprise Applications/Business Intelligence organization which create efficiencies and value, and addresses quality concerns to the organization.
- Assist junior BI Developers as needed.
- 4+ years of work experience in database & analytics programming, and/or data warehousing, and/or business intelligence/analytics, preferably in an environment using multiple databases.
- 4+ yeas of SQL Server stored procedures and advanced programming experience using T-SQL is required. Additional experience in some BI languages like DMX, DAX, MDX, XMLA desired
- 4+ years of experience building objects, functions, and stored procedures in PostgreSQL is required. Additional experience with AWS Aurora would be a plus.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) required. Experience with other ETL products, particularly in Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be preferred.
- Proven experience with PowerBI Reporting Server including both SSRS Paginated Reports and PowerBI and Analysis Services (SSAS) would be a bonus.
- Experience with designing and laying out complex SQL solutions from multiple sources.
- Experience using JSON/XML within SQL required.
- Some experience with programming languages including .NET and Python
- Experience with call center data, specifically data from Avaya CMS, Genesys Customer Interaction Center (CIC), InContact and/or Altitude would be a bonus
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- **Experience building and maintaining SQL Cubes is required for this position, experience with building cubes in other technologies, specifically in AWS would be a bonus.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.Company Overview
The Senior BI Developer is primarily responsible for understanding requirements, identifying/proposing, designing, developing, and documenting solutions, performing unit-level testing, and coordinating publication of data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) and advanced SQL development. The Senior BI Developer may also be called on to aide BI Developers in the development, maintenance, testing and deployment of SQL stored procedures, development of SSRS paginated reports and subscriptions and PowerBI dashboards, as well as building and maintaining SSAS cubes.