The Sourcing Scout role will act as the subject matter expert in all activities related to sourcing including, but not limited to creating and executing social sourcing strategies, complex web-based sourcing, CRM based outreach/campaigns with a strong working knowledge utilizing sourcing tools and channels such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Local Job Network, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Specifically, this role will be responsible for generating candidate pipelines to meet hiring goals for recruitment projects. The role will require working across the matrix within an established process and framework to assist all recruiting teams with their sourcing needs on a regional basis.
Additionally, the role will require innovative methods to generate pipelines of candidates for ramp periods, such as hosting hiring events, utilizing TikTok or snapchat to record branding messages to draw attention to our jobs. The individual in this role will utilize the Internet extensively and will utilize multiple sourcing tools to generate large candidate pipelines for national recruitment assignments. The role will be subjected to daily quotas entailing sourcing ratios to hire.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proactively perform targeted searches generating candidate leads utilizing multiple recruitment tools and channels.
- Conducts extensive sourcing of passive candidates through research, relationship building, complex internet searches, and talent pool database searching in Talent Link and other databases.
- Maintain up to date and accurate reports of sourcing activity, pipeline status, effective sources/tools, etc.
- Conduct outreach on social media channels to generate passive leads.
- Conduct daily searches within CRM to generate leads.
- Work from research list to cold call passive candidates.
- Partner with Recruiting Team to understand their needs.
- Track and update candidate pools provided daily.
- Host Virtual Hiring Events for ramp up periods.
- Blast campaigns on ZipRecruiter, local job network and social media channels.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a recruitment sourcing role utilizing multiple recruitment tools within a high-volume recruitment environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong computer acumen skills.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Proven experience working with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems).
- Demonstrated experience sourcing job boards, social media sites, and CRM platforms.
- Must have experience working in a metrics driven environment.
- Must have strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office Products, proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have a deep knowledge with navigating social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sourcing goals and driving quality pipelines that lead to hires.
- High sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be a team player with the ability to communicate and build relationships.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines.