The Sourcing Associate is responsible for evaluating, analyzing, implementing, and administering sourcing initiatives to generate quality leads and drive interest from potential talents.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCXIn this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Implement sourcing activities such as, but not limited to internal employee postings, employee referral program and external advertisements through publications, job portals, social media, etc.
- Conceptualize and create job postings in internet portals
- Initiate resume mining from job boards and external database
- Send out emails or SMS to leads about current openings or sourcing events
- Call and schedule applicants for prescreening
- Serve as the first point of contact to candidates and is responsible for creating an excellent applicant experience
- Conduct initial assessment on basic qualification, either by paper or phone screening
- Perform prescreening and language interviews when off site
- Track and maintain applicant database
- Prepare daily reports based on function and need
- Perform other task as determined by superiors (e.g. callouts, invites, admin tasks, etc.).
- Rotate across different recruiting functions due to need to maintain a robust backup system, as part of a business continuity process
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- Passion for creativity
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Call center experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience in volume hiring (preferred but not required)
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.