Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop leads and set up our Sales Executives for success
- Generate new leads, identify new prospects for our company
- Manage the prospective client’s initial relationship
- Communicate with prospective clients via phone and email
- Keep up to date on product knowledge, industry information and competitive landscape
- Navigate leads & break down barriers so our Sales Executives can secure new clients
- Lead from the front – be a pathfinder who helps secure revenue that impacts the entire company
- Work closely with our elite team of Sales Executives to generate demand and reach prospective clients
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- A High school diploma/GED; Associates/Bachelor Degree a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales/lead generation experience
- Ability to work alone or in small groups
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong self-motivation and be target driven
- To be willing to get outside of your comfort zone and engage multiple prospects daily
- Be able to rapidly adapt to changes in the business landscape
- Proficiency in MS Office, willingness to learn new software
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.Additional Information
Here at Results, we expect greater of ourselves. What’s Your Greater?
If you’re a self-motivated, driven individual seeking a way to challenge and improve yourself then look no further. As a Sales Development Representative with The Results Companies you will serve as the pathfinder new client introductions. It is up to you to take the initial steps to acquire new clients and help us generate revenue. To thrive in our environment, you will need to be determined, an exceptional communicator, mentally tough, & above all else want to be the very best you can be.
As part of the elite Client Demand Generation Team, you will serve as the ‘tip of the spear’ for our sales operations. As the initial point of contact for prospective clients, you are effectively the ‘first face’ of Results. Working as part of this team is a great chance to grow and develop vital career skills which will prove valuable for the rest of your working life!
This position offers hourly pay plus commission & bonus incentives.
Does this sound like Your Greater? If so, apply today!