Our Software Reliability Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting and triaging complex issues affecting performance, refactoring existing code and developing new applications to ensure scalability and reliability.
In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Identify process gaps and implement process improvements to increase operational efficiency.
- Identify tasks and areas where automation can be applied to achieve time efficiencies and risk reduction.
- Develop SQL views, stored procedures, tables, triggers and functions within SQL Server 2017 database using SQL Server Management Studio and MSBI.
- Code web services and modules using C#.NET, SOAP, XML, JSON or other languages.
- Work with various database systems including MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS and C#.NET.
- A desire to stay updated on current and new technologies.
- The ability to multi-task with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in high-performance environments.
- A passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience in creating standard file formats – ie: Text, XML, JSON
A plus if you have:
- BPO/Call Center domain experience.
- Experience with Altitude or NICE InContact agent UI scripting.
- PostgreSQL and AWS cloud experience.
- Telephony platform experience – Avaya, NICE InContact, CIC/I3, Five9, Genesys.
- Enterprise Job Scheduler experience – ie: Active Batch, AutoSys or Stonebranch.
- Exposure to PowerShell scripting.
- Team Foundation Server experience.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.