Our Software Engineer is responsible for Database and report development using MS SQL Server 2017, PostgreSQL and C#.NET.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Conduct hands on programming in MS SQL Server 2017, AWS PostgreSQL
- Conduct hands-on programming in Core C#
- Create Altitude Script development
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or any 4-year degree in computers.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar developer role.
- Proficient in SQL Server 2017 database development and programming. Ie: Writing and optimizing stored procedures, functions, performance tuning and SQL queries.
- Experience in PostgreSQL (AWS Aurora)
- Proficient in MS SSRS
- Strong C#.NET skills, (Preferred C# Windows applications).
- Possesses strong logical and analytical capabilities and a solid understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience developing database objects like stored procedures, functions, triggers, tables, views, indexes, synonyms, etc.
- Experience working with Source Code Control Systems such as TFS or Source Safe.
- Prepare documentation and specifications.
- Additional advantage for knowledge on Aspose, Java script, Altitde script and Avaya/CMS telephony.
- Advantage for MS SSIS knowledge.
- Advantage for Web Service skills.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.