Site VOC Manager
The Site VOC Manager is responsible for VOC Communications/Initiatives at the site level, in partnership with Operations and directly accountable to the VOC Manager. VOC Managers are seated locally at the site, potentially supporting multiple clients.In this role, you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Attend weekly VOC Forum
- Participate in local discussion of VOC findings, trends, quality KPIs
- Address the concerns of the sites, opportunities and recognizing strengths
- Coordinate with local TPAs to deliver VOC Program, Results CTQs & Client Specific quality guidelines etc.
- Coordinate with Grad School Dean on VOC continuous improvement needs, ensuring progression of VOC at associate graduate level
- Attend/ participate in Local Committee Meetings. (Mentor Program, Tiger, CX360 Soft Audits, etc.)
- Share VOC findings & initiatives, bring back requests from local discussion to VOC Manager
- Submit Intake Forms for TQ Change Management / Innovation suggestions via Business Opportunities.
- Work hand in hand with Operations to mentor Team Leaders in VOC (Team Leaders whose teams are struggling in QA KPI
- Partner with DC SME / CAG Lead to collaborate on site VOC Findings
- Be responsible for local VOC Recognition Program (partnering with Operations and VOC Manager)
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) status in at least one major line of business supported at assigned sites. SME status in multiple accounts is highly desired.
- Two or more years of successful, progressively responsible experience in quality / performance management (Experience leading teams as a Team Leader / Quality Lead is highly desired)
- Knowledge of common analytics practices is a plus - Six Sigma, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Superior consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing )
- Superior organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- The ability to develop and motivate teams ( Preferred Mentor / MTB5 / Tiger Team certification)
- The ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management experience
- The ability to provide on-call support, and work a flexible schedule
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.