Blue Bell, PennsylvaniaUS
Our Director, Site Operations will deliver excellent operational performance by managing the site KPI's and creating an environment for the site’s success. If you can do this while improving site profitability, this may be the position for you. You will have the opportunity to develop high potential managers within our organization, drive call center success and profitability and foster a strong employee-oriented environment.In this role you will:
• Manage the Call Center, implementing best practices for overall site success
• Providing leadership and coaching to site management team.
• Collaborate with Account Operations to provide dynamic response to evolving client needs and requests including volume spikes and program changes.
• Lead community outreach initiatives forging strong relationships through local associations and events.
• Demonstrate strategic planning expertise by overseeing capacity planning, analyzing departmental processes and developing initiatives to optimize call center operations.
• Manage all aspects of profitability of the site operations.
• Provide a successful employee experience, site culture and career paths to improve site retention and growth
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Call Center management either in BPO or corporate environment
• Advanced knowledge of call center services industry and best practices
• Understanding of the ramifications of call center actions on the business, including revenue, expense and employee dynamics
• Excellent motivational and coaching skills with a demonstrated ability to develop leaders
• Ability to competently address rapid changes in service delivery in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and multiple operating systems
• Ability to travel occasionally
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.