The Site IT Administrator supports end-users and infrastructure in the assigned call center, works with Corporate Support team on escalation and resolution of outages, and collaborates with Corporate IT groups involved in IT Projects.In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Provides IT desktop support to Call Center employees and Agents.
- Proactively seeks out potential IT problems/unreported issues, and reports to Corporate IT.
- Promptly escalates high level outages to corporate Support, and assists with resolution.
- Performs coordinated tasks associated with Corporate IT projects affecting site.
- Attends meetings with Corporate IT and conference calls with remote IT personnel.
- Maintains IT documentation of processes and applications.
- Assists corporate IT with enforcement of IT policies and security auditing.
- Handles local technology administration, including working with local vendors, contactors, and service providers.
- Performs all functions as defined in the Call Center IT Roles and Responsibilities documentation.
- 2 year degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years additional experience in a dynamic IT systems administration/helpdesk environment, or providing hands-on support to 100+ end users.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems and experience with a wide variety of software applications.
- Experience installing/troubleshooting PC/server hardware components.
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN networking, TCP/IP, and VoIP technologies.
- Broad experience with Imaging of Windows PC using a variety of tools
- Ability to hear and understand customer inquiries and oral instructions from supervisors in person, in writing, and over the telephone.
- Ability to read and create paper and electronic documents such as technical diagrams, flowcharts, presentations, etc.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English at a proficient level.
- Excellent motivation, dependability, accountability, and punctuality.
- Schedule flexibility to work overtime and on-call.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.