Tegucigalpa, Francisco MorazanHN
•Provides IT desktop support to Call Center employees and Agents.
•Proactively seeks out potential IT problems/unreported issues, and reports to Corporate IT.
•Promptly escalates high level outages to corporate Support, and assists with resolution.
•Performs coordinated tasks associated with Corporate IT projects affecting site.
•Attends meetings with Corporate IT and conference calls with remote IT personnel.
•Maintains IT documentation of processes and applications.
•Assists corporate IT with enforcement of IT policies and security auditing.
•Handles local technology administration, including working with local vendors, contactors, and service providers.
•Performs all functions as defined in the Call Center IT Roles and Responsibilities documentation.
•2 year degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years additional experience in a dynamic IT systems administration/helpdesk environment, or providing hands-on support to 100+ end users.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems and experience with a wide variety of software applications.
•Experience installing/troubleshooting PC/server hardware components.
• Basic understanding of LAN/WAN networking, TCP/IP, and VoIP technologies.
• Broad experience with Imaging of Windows PC using a variety of tools.
• Ability to hear and understand customer inquiries and oral instructions from supervisors in person, in writing, and over the telephone.
• Ability to read and create paper and electronic documents such as technical diagrams, flowcharts, presentations, etc.
• Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English at a proficient level.
• Excellent motivation, dependability, accountability, and punctuality.
• Schedule flexibility to work overtime and on-call.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The Site IT Administrator supports end-users and infrastructure in the assigned call center, works with Corporate Support team on escalation and resolution of outages, and collaborates with Corporate IT groups involved in IT Projects.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!