Our Senior Vice President, Workforce Management leads the strategic direction of our global WFM teams with a focus on real time management, intraday analysis, forecasting and scheduling and capacity planning. You will be a key member of our management team, developing and enhancing strategic partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with individuals across the organization.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Motivate and inspire multifunctional Workforce Management teams in a fast paced contact center environment
- Lead analytical, data driven, and tactical planning teams, identifying future Workforce Management leaders to develop bench strength.
- Develop the successful structure to drive continuous improvement within the WFM organization and consistently meet or exceed bill to pay and gross margin percentages, call center KPIs, client satisfaction, technology expectations, and staff professional development.
- Manage and inspect the planning, design and implementation of a Workforce Management System, including the creation and/or implementation of needed processes.
- Create strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels and costs.
- Manage teams to proactively analyze and implement agent staffing, plans including re-forecasting requirements to continuously improve Workforce Management planning accuracy.
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in daily and weekly meetings with key stakeholders and clients.
- Develop enhanced contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Configure data gathering systems, design and develop the means to capture and record data.
- Leading teams to deliver insightful and easy to understand analysis/recommendations to all levels of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- Minimum 10 years Contact Center Workforce Management leadership experience with 2 years in an executive role
- Solid experience and knowledge working in a BPO or Customer Experience organization preferred
- Ability to develop and lead an engaged culture globally that is passionate about Workforce Management
- The capability to identify and communicate insightful analytics to all levels of the organization
- Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills
- The drive to work in a fast pace and challenging/target driven environment
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex WFM processes and data to executives
- Detail oriented, able to demonstrate high compliance to policy and procedure, yet adaptable, striving for the highest standards, and continually improving process
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.