Senior Telecom Engineer
As Senior Telecom Engineer, you will work on multiple ACD supporting 30+ global contact centers for production agents and admin users. You will be part of the Telecommunication Solutions and Design team to work on telecom solution architecture and new implementation. This also involves maintaining and monitoring current system, design and support several call flows for multiple clients, support business needs to service inbound and outbound agent and multi-channel integration. Manage and support company’s need of reporting tools ACD systems integration in a diverse multi-client environment.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Monitor performance, capacity, and availability of the voice infrastructure.
- Help design and implement short and long-term strategic plans to ensure the voice solutions meet existing and future requirements.
- Setup trunk groups, new vectors, service tables, VDN, and system variables.
- Maintain and monitor voice circuits and work with the carrier network management tool to allocate inbound traffic.
- Work on Experience Portal to maintain current applications and add new IVR apps.
- Configure and work with third party vendors to integrate with non-Avaya ACD.
- Troubleshoot and identify any issues on Avaya gear, gateways, and scripting tools.
- Act as point of escalation with recurring telecommunications issues which includes root cause and remediation.
- Serve as a cross-platform technical subject matter expert tofacilitate the integration ofvoice systems with business applications and to optimize theuse ofcarrier services while maintaining appropriate security.
- Establish criteria and performs technology evaluations, including lab analysis and proof of concepts.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with IT and telecom with at least 6 years with Avaya switch technology and related components
- Full understanding of SIP protocols and design criteria
- Experience with I3 Genesys PureConnect is a plus
- Direct hands-on experience with:
- Avaya Communication Manager 7.0 or higher
- CMS servers and contact Analyzer
- Avaya media Gateways G650, G450 and Avaya media servers AMS
- Avaya Experience portal IVR VPMS
- AES servers and work with adjunct routing ICM and DLG
- Avaya VOIP phones 96xx 46xx including SIP phone setup
- Avaya SBC or Oracle SBC.
- VDN, skills, and Vector changes
- List trace on Avaya switch and session managers
- BSR and ASAI
- EC500 and ANI control
- Adding and maintaining IEX setup on CMS
- Competent understanding of telecom work with DNIS, APN, IVR, ANI, SIP, FAS, NFAS
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and problem resolution
- Experience with monitoring Avaya alerts
- Strong documentation, communication skills, and ability to train others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent engineering degree.
- Avaya certifications.
- AT&T route it experience
- Verizon network manager experience.
- Experience with
- Avaya Experience Portal and Orchestrator Designer
- Add remove IVR Application using Eclipse
- Avaya Aura Conferencing server
- Acme Packets SBCs
- Outbound dialers and dialogic boards
- Avaya system manager and Session manager
- Amenability to provide on call and after-hours support
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.