Manager, Talent Acquisition – Branding & Channel Management
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will use in-depth experience and expertise of research, marketing, sourcing and project management to support Talent Acquisition. The incumbent will plan, implement, and manage internal and external staffing resources to build, enhance, and maintain the company's position in the Business Process Outsourcing services marketplace and to support new and ongoing service engagements.
The incumbent will also be responsible for assessing, planning, executing and maintaining budget resources to produce best of breed strategies, tools and results. Advanced knowledge of marketing, manpower sourcing and project management strategies, methods and practices is required. This role will also perform a challenging range of complex activities including consultation, research, assessment, planning and tactical implementation to ensure alignment of employer branding and talent sourcing strategies with departmental and organizational goals. Proven ability to effectively produce results with multi-functional work groups is critical.
This position also requires proper supervision of staff including but not limited to coaching, performance evaluation, etc.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Plan, design, develop, and evaluate the internal and external employer branding and talent sourcing methods used to recruit quality candidates. Talent sourcing methods include traditional as well as non-traditional methods
- Utilize various sourcing methods to attract quality candidates, including newspapers, web sites, trade journals, and other publications
- Create and manage relationships with vendor partners who can provide staffing resources. Interacts with search firms and employment agencies for higher level and/or more specialized candidate needs. Manage preferred partner list based upon past performance and other appropriate measures
- Research industry trends and developments and summarize results for management’s review. Utilize primary and secondary research methods to identify, evaluate and analyze industry trends and developments. Consult with a variety of internal and external sources and translate knowledge of marketing, sourcing and project needs into recommended best resource practices for full-time and project-based hiring
- Support Talent Acquisition by performing marketplace and customer surveys. Gather basic information for competitor profiles and analyses. Utilize various sources of information including but not limited to market research libraries and syndicated reports to compare The Results Companies against industry competition
- Deliver presentations supporting research-based recommendations and conclusions to department management.
- Evaluate opportunities for both strategic and tactical marketing and sourcing activities by performing in-depth analysis of each activity, the activity cost and implications to overall hiring strategy
- Partner with identified TA Leaders in preparing hiring forecasts and commitments. Assume responsibility for candidate pipeline forecasting and planning, achievement of cost per hire targets and performance metrics, as applicable
- Participate in solution and design, implementation, maintenance and other Talent Acquisition team projects and initiatives
- Work with internal organizations and actively participate to ensure collaboration and sharing of best practices
- Manage the resume tracking database, ensuring that it is up-to-date and accurate
- Track employment statistics, including cost per hire and source of hire
- Track applicable job requisitions, ensuring a job requisition exists for all available open positions
- Maintain hiring statistics specifying the various sourcing techniques through candidates are obtained
- Provide weekly status report giving detailed information on the employment activity
- Create and update local recruiting reports
- Keep detailed records of employment advertisements and ensure accurate information for advertisements
- Work within given budgets by tracking recruiting expenses for cross-charging to various departments
- Analyze and report on employment statistics, including cost per hire, source of hire, and diversity recruiting initiatives
- Report on recruiting activities to management, identifying problem areas and potential solutions
- Assign certain duties to the employee, explaining how those duties are to be done (i.e. what level of performance will meet the supervisor’s expectations) and communicate how the successful performance of those duties will be measured
- Perform other tasks assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written.Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates
- Issue Analysis and Problem-Solving skills: problem identification and solution recommendation and implementation
- Critical Thinking: a sense of urgency and impatience with the status quo. Can generate new ideas and manage them into reality. Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, with the ability to anticipate trends and assess consequences accurately
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Can process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule workflow to meet rigid project deadlines. Can organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment. Ability to organize and maintain confidential files
- Understanding of recruitment budgetary concerns and able to meet goals within those guidelines
- Ability to work with progressive levels of management. A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with executives both within the company and with partners
- Aptitude to work independent of direct supervision. Has the ability to follow through on work assignments with limited supervision
- Customer service orientation
- Proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- No less than eight to ten years related work experience from a reputable BPO and at least five years people management experience
- Experience in managing functional groups. Demonstrated ability to work with and lead a team
- Proven experience in employer branding and building candidate pipelines. Strong working knowledge of standard recruiting procedures.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.