Senior Manager, Domestic Sourcing
The Senior Manager, Domestic Sourcing provides strategic leadership and direction to the Domestic Sourcing teams. This incumbent will be a hands-on manager and will oversee the day-to-day recruitment sourcing operations as well as create go-to-market strategies to hit high volume ramps within the BPO industry.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Build and mentor a robust, US Sourcing team skilled and strategically organized to provide regional and onsite support for hiring initiatives as required by the business
- Partner with leaders to determine realistic, site/client ramp plans across the following departments: HR, Operations, Training, Workforce and Sales/Account Operations.
- Design and deliver effective recruiting strategies for call center sites based on market research, past data, competition trends and budget
- Proactively ensure a healthy applicant pipeline to meet/exceed hiring requirements upon demand
- Adhere to the SLAs for Recruitment that includes but not limited to: applicant flow, show rates, applicant to hire ratios, new hire attrition, cost per hire and over-all applicant experience
- Effectively evaluate and utilize multi-media sourcing that will get us the highest return on investment
- Build and maintain strong partnerships within each site’s local community groups, educational institutions, training academies, third party search agencies and online recruitment service providers to achieve qualified applicants
- Illustrate a continuous improvement culture with the Domestic Sourcing Team as it relates to recruitment sourcing strategies, systems and processes including but not limited to assessment tools and methods, applicant tracking systems, assessment stages and applicant experience
- Deploy “out of the box” sourcing/recruiting ideas unique to each market that will help increase candidate pipeline for an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 10 years’ experience in high volume, corporate recruiting, or agency environments
- 7+ years of experience in a Recruiting Leadership role overseeing recruitment teams and responsibility for performance metrics in a recruiting environment
- Strong experience in MS Office Suite, applicant tracking systems, digital media, and social media campaigns
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial minded individual with exceptional communication and client anticipation skills
- Expertise with streamlining recruitment processes
- Prior success with developing, standardizing, gaining approval and implementing training programs for all levels of recruiting roles and processes
- Demonstrate market intelligence of both industry and organization to proactively solution potential issues
- Ability to influence decision makers across a matrix of businesses, HR, Legal and market constituents
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.