The Senior Manager, Domestic Recruiting Onboarding provides tactical support and direction to the Domestic Recruiting teams. This incumbent will be a hands-on manager and will oversee the day-to-day pre-boarding actions between offer to hire, create strategies to improve hire throughput, and deploy onboarding initiatives for all brick & mortar and home-office locations.
As strategic partner and owner of onboarding for the Domestic Region (Typically 5 Regions encompassing 16+ B&M and a Results Home-Office division) in North America:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Build and mentor a robust, Onboarding team comprised of organized and results-driven associates to provide regional and support as required by the business
- Partner with departmental and interdepartmental leaders to establish pre-boarding and onboarding needs across the Domestic region
- Develop and execute effective onboarding processes for tasks including but not limited to: maintenance of class trackers, roster submission, login requests, candidate warming activities, hiring req maintenance, throughput tracking
- Proactively evaluate onboarding effectiveness through data metrics related to offer:hire ratio
- Adhere to the SLAs for Recruitment that includes but is not limited to: show rates, applicant to hire ratios, new hire attrition and over-all new-hire experience
- Illustrate a continuous improvement culture with the Recruitment Onboarding Team as it relates to onboarding strategies, systems, and SOPs
- Establish Standard Operating Procedures within department scope and adhere to RMS utilization
- Act as a liaison between Recruiting, HR, Site Onboarding, and Training departments to ensure a consistent and smooth transition for all new associates
Minimum of 5 years as regional talent recruiter in BPO or high-volume industries or as a recruitment manager of multiple locations. Additional experience in other HR disciplines strongly preferred. BPO industry experience preferred. 7-10 years in Recruiting and/or degree in related field acceptable.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Meticulous and process driven with an acute attention to detail
- Strong experience in MS Office Suite, applicant tracking systems
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Exceptional organization skills with a drive for consistency
- Expertise in recruiting tactics and ability to influence human behavior
- Prior success with developing, standardizing, gaining approval and implementing processes
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, maintain high level of professionalism
- Strong understanding of full candidate lifecycle, systems, and ability to adhere to established processes
- Basic understanding of regulations and legal requirements applying to hiring.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.