Sr. Consultant, Digital Solutions
ResultsCX is recruiting for its Bangalore office a CONSULTANT for Intelligent Automation Practice. Consultants are expected to have a very high degree of familiarity in the chosen RPA Tool/s. He/She should be able to understand processes and convert them into Process Maps at different levels of granularity (L0 to L4). The core strength of the Sr. Consultant is to interpret and implement the process maps into high quality code through the IA software. We work in small teams and it is critical that our technical consultants produce error-free, structured, robust and complete-in-all-respects code that adheres to the high standards set by the company. Our clients are Fortune 100/500 organizations who entrust their digital transformation to us and our technical consultants in turn ensure we deliver against expectations in the best manner possible.
This is a full- time role with ResultsCX and is based in the Bangalore, India offices.In this role, you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Assume Developer Lead role in small to medium projects or Developer role in large complex projects
- Interpret processes with business SMEs and convert them into Process Maps that are complete and can be easily understood for conversion into configuration using any RPA Tool
- Design the process for implementation using IA software and create the Solution Design Document to address both business and non-business (technical) needs of the automation
- [Core responsibility] Interpret process maps (self created or given) and convert that into high quality code (configuration) using the tool. Build out the objects inline with the best practices and create the logic in the process layer to stitch the tiers together
- In consultation with (and sometimes independently) design Queues, Exception Handling and other architectural constructs required for the process to be run at scale meeting the business requirements
- Interact with business SMEs to gather all possible states of variation in the process and sure that every possible path is configured and elegantly handled in the code
- At least 3 years of experience of coding / configuring with any IA software. It is expected that they will have played the role of developer in at least 3 large scale projects involving complex business situations and a variety of applications or developer lead role in at least 3-4 small scale projects
- Proven ability of working with medium to large sized teams (4 to 10 member teams). Even better if the consultant has experience working with remote – virtual team
- A BE/BTech degree in Computer Science/Electronics Eng. from a reputed institution. Candidates who have cleared the Blue Prism Developer Certification examinations will be preferred (even better if a next higher level, Solution Architect or Technical Architect exam is also passed)
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.