Senior Application Integration Developer
The Senior Application Developer, as a member of the Application Integration team, is primarily responsible for the advanced development, maintenance, testing and deployment of solutions to integrate third party and enterprise applications by using Web Services, APIs or internal systems defined by the Application Integration Lead, Architect and/or Manager. Also, the Senior Application Developer is responsible for understanding requirements, determining level of efforts and project planning, performing unit-level testing, identifying/proposing, designing, developing, and documenting solutions. In this role you will
We are looking for someone who has
- Complete technical coding, troubleshooting, and testing steps of software development tasks based on specifications.
- Coordinate with Application Integration Developers, other Senior Application Integration Developers and Architect, Database Administration (DBA) and Enterprise Applications management as needed.
- Code according to the company standards, and work to ensure quality, stability, usability, and performance.
- Proactively identify system and process improvement initiatives within the Enterprise Application organization which create efficiencies and value, and addresses quality concerns of the organization.
- Constant collaboration on Enterprise projects.
- Collaborate with other developers and internal IT Teams during high impact incidents.
- Assist junior Application Developer as needed.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- 4+ years of work experience with C# .Net, preferably creating in-house applications.
- 4+ years of work experience in database MS SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL.
- Strong experience in API/Web Service Integration
- Experience using JSON/XML
- Experience using TFS or other version control system.
- Strong experience extracting data through coded solutions from different data sources such FTP/SFTP, MS SharePoint, Mailbox/Emails, etc.
- Defining and maintaining written code.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Reporting and resolving issues related with .NET Framework
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Reporting on projects statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- **Experience integrating with call center applications via APIs, specifically Ivanti (ITSM), Avaya CMS, Genesys Customer Interaction Center (CIC), InContact and/or Altitude would be a bonus.
- **Experience with AWS Aurora would be a bonus.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.