Senior Application Integration Developer
The Senior Application Developer, as a member of the Application Integration team, is primarily responsible for the advanced development, maintenance, testing and deployment of solutions to integrate third party and enterprise applications by using Web Services, APIs or internal systems defined by the Application Integration Lead, Architect and/or Manager. Also, the Senior Application Developer is responsible for understanding requirements, determining level of efforts and project planning, performing unit-level testing, identifying/proposing, designing, developing, and documenting solutions. In this role you will
We are looking for someone who has
- Complete technical coding, troubleshooting, and testing steps of software development tasks based on specifications.
- Coordinate with Application Integration Developers, other Senior Application Integration Developers and Architect, Database Administration (DBA) and Enterprise Applications management as needed.
- Code according to the company standards, and work to ensure quality, stability, usability, and performance.
- Proactively identify system and process improvement initiatives within the Enterprise Application organization which create efficiencies and value, and addresses quality concerns of the organization.
- Constant collaboration on Enterprise projects.
- Collaborate with other developers and internal IT Teams during high impact incidents.
- Assist junior Application Developer as needed.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- 4+ years of work experience with C# .Net, preferably creating in-house applications.
- 4+ years of work experience in database MS SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL.
- Strong experience in API/Web Service Integration
- Experience using JSON/XML
- Experience using TFS or other version control system.
- Strong experience extracting data through coded solutions from different data sources such FTP/SFTP, MS SharePoint, Mailbox/Emails, etc.
- Defining and maintaining written code.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Reporting and resolving issues related with .NET Framework
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Reporting on projects statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- **Experience integrating with call center applications via APIs, specifically Ivanti (ITSM), Avaya CMS, Genesys Customer Interaction Center (CIC), InContact and/or Altitude would be a bonus.
- **Experience with AWS Aurora would be a bonus.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.