IT Security Engineer
The IT Security Engineer is responsible for implementing and administering information security controls as defined by Corporate Policy in alignment with internal and external compliance and security standards in a globally based, fast paced environment. This role will oversee the ongoing day to day tasks and projects of a team of security engineers and third-party security providers required to support the security and compliance program as well as the Incident Management and Response processes. In addition, this role will act as the primary interface for internal and external IT Security related topics including audit support, risk mitigation, security architecture, corrective action plan design and policy adherence.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has
- Be tasked with management of security tools, systems and processes including - Logging / IDS / IPS / Endpoint Protection / Webfiltering and Proxy / MDM / DLP / Vulnerability Assessment as well as IM and IR responsibilities.
- Perform security architecture reviews of enterprise systems for on-premises and cloud environments.
- Design, deploy, maintain, and configure host and network security tools to ensure SOC visibility across enterprise systems.
- Identify and remediate security visibility gaps, in addition to developing security tool integrations with various threat feeds and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) capabilities.
- Conduct security information and event management (SIEM) engineering, including onboarding new log sources and tuning existing log feeds.
- Create and maintain reports to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for regularly scheduled metric reviews.
- Assist other IT teams in system and software architecture and design to ensure that assets and implementations are appropriately secure at all times
- Work closely with the internal Risk and Compliance team to perform risk assessments in the IT Infrastructure space to identify and mitigate potential gaps
- Work closely with client and other 3rd party auditors to swiftly respond and mitigate, or build and execute a corrective action plan to mitigate audit findings
- Provide guidance and development of requirements for vendor selection for new and replacement technologies within the IT Security footprint
- Act as a Project Manager for implementation of new technologies within the IT Security footprint
- Provide input and guidance for future technology in alignment with global IT and corporate roadmap
- Stay current on threats applicable to the ResultsCX environment and brand, and recommends mitigating actions or risk-reduction configurations or solutions
- Identify and incorporate opportunities for improvements to the Security and Compliance program, and communicates such opportunities effectively to management
- Interface with operations management and user community to understand business needs and implement security practices to accommodate them while maintaining security compliance
- Assist with Security Awareness program and ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent combination of Education, Training, or Work experience
- Minimum 7 years IT Security experience
- Experience writing system design documents, standard operating procedures, and concepts of operations.
- Experience building highly defensible public key infrastructure (PKI) and identity and access management solutions.
- Experience in IDS/IPS, CASB, SOAR, SIEM, EDR, DLP, Firewalls, DNS security, cloud security, Windows and Linux systems, etc.
- Experience managing and maintaining PCI compliance across a globally diverse infrastructure
- Experience with HIPPA, HiTrust and SOC compliance standards
- In-depth knowledge of security best practices (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Security toolsets (Logging, IDS, FIM, SIEM, DLP)
- Knowledge of Virtualization Software and Technologies
- Knowledge of networks technologies (protocols, design concepts, access control)
- Proficiency in time management, decision making, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Intelligent and persuasive leadership skills; able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiarity with the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) and a threat intelligence framework such as MITRE ATT&CK
- CISSP, CISM or SANS GSEC Security Certification (preferred)
- Contact center or BPO related experience (preferred)
- Experience managing outsourced security providers (preferred)
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as python (preferred)
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.