Licensed Health Insurance Agent - Seasonal
No leads list, guaranteed sales. Our licensed agents receive qualified live transfer leads and an uncapped incentive plan, all while working from home. This is an opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere, be recognized for your success, and make a difference. At ResultsCX, we are focused on providing exceptional customer service to our clients and making the communities we live and work in a better place to be.
We expect greater of ourselves… What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!What can you be doing that makes a difference?
Join ResultsCX and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our Licensed Agents play a key role in building customer loyalty, resolving customer issues the first time and making customer connections that impact the growth and continued success for many healthcare partners. Simply put, people count on us!How will you do it?
To join our team, you need:
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
- Explain features and advantages of medical plans to promote application for insurance
- Complete a cost / plan analysis to identify the best product for the prospective customer
- Determine best plan for the prospective member and enroll them in the plan of their choice
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolve any customer issues while providing an exceptional customer experience
- High school diploma / GED required
- Active Accident and Health/Life Insurance resident license (or recently expired)
- Basic computer navigation skills and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Any healthcare experience a plus
This position requires you to independently have access to the following during all working hours:
- An Intel or AMD PC/ laptop running Windows 10 operating system with a minimum of 4 GB of RAM (NO Mac, Chromebook, Tablet or Smartphone)
- Minimum processor speed of 2.0 GHz with dual core processing and at least 4 Logical Processor Core
- At least 1GB hard drive space free on C: drive for company applications
- High Speed Internet – minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps
- At least 2 free USB Ports for headset and Web Cam.
- Ability to connect directly to the internet service provider modem with an Ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- Dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- 2 dedicated computer monitors minimum 13 inches or larger
- Sound/Audio support
- Ethernet Port must be built -in to computer
- A VoIP USB Headset with microphone
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.